Save up to 4% on entry fees
Invest Through CommSec and Save!
CommSec is Australia’s number one online broker and it’s not hard to see why. A great range of investment products, free online research, tools and expert commentary make it a simpler, smarter way to manage your portfolio.
All this, plus real savings on fees! When you invest in managed funds through CommSec Direct Managed Funds, you’ll save up to 100% on fund entry or contribution fees*. Many funds charge an entry fee of up to 4% that can really add up over time, especially if you’re growing and diversifying your portfolio.
Nominate CommSec as your fund broker today to take charge of your investing and save on entry and/or contribution fees — and use those savings to build a bigger portfolio.
- Choose from over 1,000 funds, including super, pensions and structured products, from over 60 leading fund managers.
- Find the right funds for your needs with our free research — search for funds by investment type, fund manager, performance and more, then compare them with our Compare Funds tool.
- Save with a rebate of up to 100% of the fund entry or contribution fees charged on initial and regular investments into managed funds, super and pension funds.
- Track the performance, assets and investment strategy of each fund in your portfolio.
- Monitor your investment with our free portfolio monitoring tool**.
Start Saving Today
Nominate CommSec as your fund broker for new fund investments and existing fund investments. CommSec’s Contribution Fee Savings Calculator
enables you to compare investments through Direct Managed Funds with investments via a fund manager or financial adviser that may charge a contribution fee. A simple calculation shows the impact contribution fees have on the initial value of your investment and the lost earnings from these fees over the investment period.
Complete the form/s and send to :
CommSec Direct Managed Funds
Locked Bag 22
Australia Square NSW 1215
Or fax to 02 8292 4236
If you have any questions about completing the form, or would like to know how the rebate applies to your existing investments, please call us on 13 15 20, Mon - Fri, 8am – 5pm, Sydney time.
* Entry & contribution fees are usually rebated in the form of additional units. Ongoing fees and charges may apply. Please refer to the PDS of the provider for further information. All fees are disclosed in either the PDS or via CommSec Direct Managed Funds website www.funds.commsec.com.au.
* * Available to CommSec registered clients only.